A83: C compiler for TI83!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: C compiler for TI83!

Hi all,

I have come across a "Small C" compiler for Z80. It would be entirely
possible to convert the routines to allow easy  C to assembly for TI83
calculator programs, with all the standard C I/O functions and some graphics
fns included. The catch is that at the moment this C compiler doesn't
support floating point data types etc.. which makes it rather limited when
it comes to programming games, etc.

The thing is, if I converted the routines to work with the TI83 would anyone
actually find it useful?

Please give me your opinions and if I get enough positive feedback I'll go
ahead and convert the compiler!

Many thanks,

Ben.