Re: A83: Compiler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Compiler

As you say yourself..  it is a bit of a matter of definitions..
but the end is "linker = 'program that put together a bunch of object-files  and
binaries to some kind of "executable" file'"

For "assembly studio"  I use UltraEdit..  and I have defined Cntrl+Shift+0
to run Tasm on the active file, and then Cntrl+Shift+1 to run my paralellink
software.. Works pretty smooth :) But..  I have tried Assembly Studio 86, and it
is really great.. Nice Idea with the sprite editor and all... the only thing i
miss is the good editor that UltraEdit Have.. :)

//Olle