-----Original Message-----
From: Billy Conner <jackyl_xyu@yahoo.com>
To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org <assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Thursday, 28 May 1998 5:39
Subject: Re: A83: BASIC to ASM

>  Actually my brother and i are starting to work with machine code and it
isnt that difficult...

>The hardest thing about it is memory addressing...like when you want to
display text you have to jump to another location to read it.  So you have
to tell it where to jump.
>So i suggest if you try using machine code put each command on its own
line, that way you can go back and add up the bytes easier.
>Remember addressing starts at memory location 9327
>and you add one byte for every 2 digits in the program.
>and it is written in Hexidecimal and also you have to swap the high and low
bytes of every address; so if you had a label at 9327 it would turn out as
jumping to 2793.

>If you need some documentation you can get it from tokens.inc, ti83asm.inc,
and alot of other places.
>I went ahead and put alot of the commands in this attachment.  Print out
the document that im sending which i took from a couple of documents.