A83: Off Subject : Power supply

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Off Subject : Power supply

  I case anybody has tried to hook a AC adapter up to your calc
before, I have figured out an easy way to do it.  If you have a game
boy power supply and a gameboy battery pack, you can fix this up in
about ten minutes.

You rip open (there is no other way to do it) the battery pack, and
take out the AC plug and wires.
You then hook these wires up inside your calc
( red +     black - ) and drill a small hole in the side of your calc
and presto! You now have a AC power supply with a ten foot cord.

You will have to keep your batteries in though so the screen isn't
totally black.  I suggest rechargeable batteries so they will recharge
and you can program without the cord when you want to.

I just finished mine a couple of minutes ago.  And it works perfectly.
 The good thing about it is that it doesn't turn off when you unplug
it, the screen just gets a little lighter.

This was for all who were interested, if not then you shouldn't have
read it.

Jimmy