A83: IF YOU LIKE PROGRAMMING READ THIS LETTER

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: IF YOU LIKE PROGRAMMING READ THIS LETTER

If you like programming then you should read this letter: Hey this is Pat Lorton. I'm making a group of people(kids and college kids)to program stuff, just for the fun of it, currently there is not pay. This is for the fun of programming, so that some people will join that are business like, my web page looks like it is a business web page, but it's not that's just a way to make programming of highschool kids look, sophisticated. So if you like programming and you'd like to learn more(includes calculator programming) then go to this page

Thanx a lot,
Pat Lorton

DO YOU YAHOO!?