A83: Re: Lists and Matrices and Petition

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Lists and Matrices and Petition

He-he, um, you answered my question about lists and matrices, referring me
to the TI homepage, then said that it would be great if TI gave us more
routines in the next e-mail.  Actually, the fact I brought up the petition,
was so I could get more information on matrices and lists :)...

lol.

I'll draft a letter maybe thursday for the petition (today and tomorrow are
graduation days...) and send it to the list.

James.

James Matthews.
E-mail (family):    matthews@tkb.att.ne.jp
E-mail (private):  james_matthews@hotmail.com