A83: How about??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: How about??

I figure this is posible but I was wondering what you guys thought of. A
program that protects and unprotects a program. I think for protecting
programs you change one of the first bytes from 05h to 06h, and vice versa
to unprotect a program. Now the only problem of this idea is how you chande
it. Can you find the memory adress of this byte and then do something like
this...
        ld (hl), 05h
If someone can confirm this I might actually get off my butt and make it.
From
                          ''~``
                        ( o o )
 /  Steven Conway                         \
[   Conway@ssc.net.au                 ]
                 (_/