Re: A83: Making Programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Making Programs

I have a pretty good idea at what you are trying to say.  I'll fiddle
around with it and try to see if I can get it to work.  For all I see
the program should work just fine though.

Thanks for your help,
Jimmy Conner
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/timagic/index.html

>i went looking through the include files on ticalc. i >couldnt find
the calls i need. all that has to be done >it is taking the string
routine, point the source  to >the string and destination to the
program, then use >the program call instead. i dont think the program