Re: A83: Making Programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Making Programs

oh....use the program token and the make program call instead of the make
string call. however some strings wont port over to prorams because programs
have some issues about tokenizing things that shouldnt be. i havent been
paying attention really but if you realize that its making crap programs you
have to use the strings and recall them by hand