Re: A83: Re: Another Zelda Bug (?)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Another Zelda Bug (?)

Now wait a sec, I have a question...  Are we all talking about the text
(so-to-speek) version!?  The one that uses letters and numbers for
terrain?  If so, then why hasn't there been a change to REAL graphics and
ASM?  I may be looking in the wrong place or something, but the two
versions I got were in basic (mostly) and slow as the dickens!  If I'm
wrong, then PLEEEAAASE fill me in on where to get this cool version I keep
on hearing about!

		-Dimitri

BTW: Otherwise, that text Zelda thing was pretty good.  I didn't have the
patience to play it yet (much) though...

On Tue, 19 May 1998, Harper Maddox wrote:

> If the enemies bounced until they got to the wall, they would get stuck, and the game would be extremely easy.  Using pinball logic, they have a fighting chance at killing you.
> About shields:  I'll make shields when I get enemies that fire projectiles at you.  Hence giving you an advantage with the shield.
>
> -Harper Maddox
>
> jerky@ebicom.net
> IRC nick: Geori
> ICQ: 1214597