From: Evil Sam <evil_sam@hotmail.com>
To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org <assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Monday, May 18, 1998 7:58 PM
Subject: Re: A83: Zelda Bug

=
>I had been using a friends calculator, but he had to recover it for =
>school.  This *may* cause some problems.  People have told me that if =
>you swing your sword, after throwing a boomerang, the game locks up.  I
=
>havent been able to lock this version of the demo up yet, myself.

   Well, we have been able to lock it up. Try running the game on an
actual calc. Once you get the boomerang, just mess around with it
killing enemies in the dungeon. Try firing it then changing room. Try
firing it then immediately using the sword. Try rapidly pressing ALPHA
and 2ND. I don't know. Its happened to me three times. If you just mess
around with it for 15 minutes you'll get the bug. One time you will fire
the boomerang, and it won't come back. Under the ALPHA word on the
screen is a black symbol.
   Sam