A83: Re: Display Characters...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Display Characters...

James, here is a routine that you can call to display a digit and increment the cursor position.

; *******************************
; * Input (0-9) in reg A  *
; *      *
; * Output - number on graph  *
; *   cursor pos is updated *
; *******************************

disp_digit:
 call _setxxop1 ; a->OP1
 ld a,1  ; byte size of string
 call _dispop1a ; Display OP1 on graph screen

 ld a,(pencol)
 sub 2
 ld (pencol),a
 cp 92
 ret c  ; return if X-position of cursor is less than 92

 xor a
 ld (pencol),a
 ld a,(penrow)
 add a,6
 ld (penrow),a  ; include a flow switch to exit program
 ret   ; if penrow > 57

-Harper Maddox

jerky@ebicom.net
ICQ: 1214597