Re: A83: You guys dead?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: You guys dead?

F**k you @$$ hole. Microsoft is soso but to get 90 percent of good graphiocal
progis you nead ther stuff. pluss macs.... well i decided listing alll the con
of macks nd the fue pro of them woud tame my valuble time. i do not hate macks
but i dont lov em ether i just tolerate them, and the do have a feww grate
games and more ok than that.
BTW most were converted later to macks and yess some mack games are also
converted to PC format buti havent run into any grate games like that, oh yess
some are writen for both as well so rrealy both are bad and good, i spoze its
realy what your used to that you like more(or maby not) yess i do admit some
of the picher makers and editors for mack are wionderfull while i\ found most
were to slow for and with sevrall small quik utill on my PC coud do just as
good if not better job. in my opinon mack programer(s) :) are overworked and
unfokest. they scrambel up a bunch of proges into one slower, easer(???) large
packede
Plese thes are just my opions if you have a reson or proof that i am rong in
any way please share you wisdome with me.

"Please don't flame me",
Justin