Re: A83: Re: Sonic the Headhog, or Street Fighter 83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Sonic the Headhog, or Street Fighter 83

first off never said i was going to make a game. second there have been many
games on the gameboy that were damn fun and very addictive. im not saying
that color wouldnt help (o and by the way gameboy is goin color... actually
gone in japan). i was pointing out that it doesnt matter what the screen is
like or anything else because its gonna be too big to put on an 83 if it IS
worth playing you see. and i think sonic wouldnt be all that bad on a
grayscale system. thats not the basis of the calculators. the reason they
were made was to help ppl do math DUH! and you tell me that ppl wouldnt want
to play sonic, street fighter, etc. on their calculator :)