Re: A83: Re: Matrices and Lists...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Matrices and Lists...

you should start up a rom and ram dump like someone did for the 86. i think
the reason why there isnt that much info on the 83 is because pat and all
them at ti were busy making the 86 and werent really paying attention to the
ppl programming for the 83 and then when they did have time they were giving
help for the 86 (which i tell ya inst much). a LOT of the calls have been
discovered through decompiling or though tracing the rom / ram with
emulators

>Yes, I know. But there are complete manuals for the z80 available on the
>internet aswell as libraries and directly from SGS. The TI-83 ROM is
however
>not documented (well, some basic functions are public, but most interesting
>routines are hardly documented). That means there's a need for some sort of
>information exchange, like a mailing list. But everyone should be able to
RTFM