Re: A83: Re: Space Quest!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Space Quest!

<<Hey, what exactly IS SPace Quest, and is there a place where I can get it>>

Space Quest is an adventure game by Sierra.  It stars a guy called Roger wilco
and throughout the whole game, you are trying to foil an alien race for
destroying your home planet of Xenon.  Since you are a janitor, you start out
on a ship that the aliens(Sariens) have taken over looking for the thing that
can blow up planets(Star Generator).  Well, you have to get off that ship
because the Sariens have set the self-destruct sequence.  You find yourself in
many strange and interesting place that you have to get out of.  In order to
do things, you actually tell Roger what he need to do.  "Look at door".  This
will give a description of the door.  This game is entirely graphical and if
you have played any other Sierra Adventure games, (i.e. Police Quest, Kings
Quest, Lesuire Suit Larry...) you would feel right at home.  Very, Very fun
game and very challenging because not only do you have to find out how to get
out of a tight jam, you have to figure out how to tell it to Roger so that he
can do it!

e-mail me seperate from this list and i can tell you where you can get this
game.
jake