A83: Sorry...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Sorry...

Everyone:

Sorry, I didn't write the tutorials in time...I went out drinking w/my
friends last night.  Z80 programming is not something one can think about
under the influence of alcohol :)

Ha-ha...well, I PROMISE that they'll be done when I get back.  As an added
bonus, I maybe able to write a few more tutorials, because I'm taking my
dad's laptop to the US...so I'll finish them there, perhaps add one more,
and add finishing touches...

Again, I'm sorry.  The twelve people who've asked me personally for the
tutorials, you guys will receive it in the mail.  The tutorials will
probably be 100K zipped up...not bad for a Win95 Help File!  The rest of
you can go to my homepage when I put it up...(even though it's a jet
fighter site...:)

Talk to you guys in a week or so.

James.

James Matthews.