A83: SunDo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: SunDo

Hey everybody.  Is aynbody out there familiar with SunDog (by some
company I forgot-velocity or something?)?  It a pretty fun trading game
that I played on my ATARI ST (it's a computer-for all those who thought
that ATARI only made game systems).  NEwayze, if you have heard of it,
then do you think that it would make a good asm game for the 83?  I think
it will, and would've already started making it except for the fact that
my ATARi version is messed up.  So, if anyone out there has SunDog (for
the ATARI, or PC-if they made one), could you please send it to me?
Thanx a lot...

		-Dimitri