Re: A83: Where is everyone?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Where is everyone?

You mean open it as in unscrewing it and taking it apart?  Why?  What
for?  It's fairly ewasy to do:
remove batteries (yes, this procedure WILL erase mem...)
remove lithium battery (yes, this procedure does require a screw driver...)
unscrew two bottom screws on lower back of calc
using a flathead, knife, or whatever, carefully pry it open (the case
shouldn't break-those things are like steel), making sure you don't
accidently  slip and send the prying object shooting into the inside of
the calc, and voila!

	-Dimitri