A83: To the hot shots???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: To the hot shots???

Oooooooh...Ink83.  Ok, I use OBJ83 which takes OBJ--->83P.  By Dhordain
(sp?)....its good, apart from that bug.

Then again...I'm not a hotshot :)

No:  not yet, I worked on them yesterday...all I have to do is a tutorial
on direct input, then sprites...then I'll release it.  Sorry for that
delay.  Sure, you could test the programs..that'd be great.

James.

James Matthews.
E-mail (family):    matthews@tkb.att.ne.jp
E-mail (private):  james_matthews@hotmail.com