A83: Re: Help me!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Help me!!!!

1.)  call _RANDOM, then multiply OP1 by that number.

2.)  Its really hard to use ASM for the BASIC commands PROMPT and
INPUT.....ask someone else :)

3.)  You can use call _disphl....or there's one for OP1, I can't remember
offhand.

4.)  use the call_getkey function.  Its slower BECAUSE it enables all keys.

James.

James Matthews.
E-mail (family):    matthews@tkb.att.ne.jp
E-mail (private):  james_matthews@hotmail.com