A83: Shall we say something to TI?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Shall we say something to TI?

Ok...I've had this problem, and you've had this problem, we've all had this
problem:

Is there anyway that TI can provide us with documentation written in pure,
simple English.  And where are all those "...forthcoming tutorials..."
detailing other ROM calls...

I know a lot of TI people subscribe to this...so PLEASE listen to our cries
of help.  What do you lose?  A few hours of work/leisure time?  What do you
gain?  A happier ASM community -- one that now knows TI is willing to
respond to user feedback...one that's willing to spend their money on TI
stuff --- PLEASE!!!!!!

James.

James Matthews.
E-mail (family):    matthews@tkb.att.ne.jp