Re: A83: Re: Demo: RiDE

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Demo: RiDE

On 19-Jun-98, Ahmed El-Helw wrote:

>That is pretty darn sweet!
>You didn't seem to use _plotSScreen buffer, then how did you do it? [Not to
>mention that it is fast!]
>
>                                    -Ahmed

Thankyee.. The secret is that I'm banging directly on the lcd ports. Actually,
my first intention was to make it work without any system calls whatsoever,
but to make it zasmload compatible I had to use _insertmem for the buffers.
Then I added some _puts stuff at the end aswell. I'm using my own lcdbusy
routine, because the one that we're supposed to use is one call/ret pair too
slow...

Linus

Follow-Ups: References: