A83: Re: How do you...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: How do you...

Libraries, as in, for SOS?
hehehe
wal sartinly!

The beginning of your program looks like:

ccf ; or equivalent, could be useful if you changed it to xor a
jr z,start ; gotta jump to the start don't we? the "z," part makes it
"invisible" until INSTALL is run
.dw libs-$9327  ; just a pointer to the libraries minus $9327 (to make SOS
smaller....)
.dw description ; a pointer to a description

libs: .db "ZLIB",0,0,0,0,lib2,vec0   ; set it up so when vector0 is called
ZLib routine 2 (random)
                     ; is executed, since the max size of a name is 8 chars,
we put in zeros to fill the rest up and
                     ; make life easier on SOS.... If I had it to do over
again, I would have changed that... too late
                     ; now though.
 .db $FF ; end of definitions, you can insert more if you want ya know

start: ; nobody said the libs/description has to be at the end did they?
 ld b,10
 call vector0 ; call the random routine ( you could #define vector0 as rand
or something...)
 ld h,0
 ld l,a
 jp disphl ; disply a random number between 0 and 9 and exit
; what a boring program! oh well, just for entertainment (yes, I am quite
amused at the moment)