Original text

From: Pat Milheron <pmilheron@ti.com>, on 6/17/98 11:06 AM:
To: lairfight@softhome.net

Port 3 is the interrupt status port.
Port 4 is the system configuration port, configures the asic.
Port 14h is used for low battery detection.

Later,
Pat
----------

------------------
Original text

From: Linus Akesson <lairfight@softhome.net>, on 6/16/98 10:06 PM:
Thanks. Although I found that out myself yesterday =). Interesting idea with
the stub routines with a call 2e8ch, then an address, then a page number. Took
a while for me to figure out why you were writing to the upper bits of the
b-port aswell, thought you were fiddling around with the link port...

It would be very nice to have a reference list with all of the ports. I
already know how to use ports 0, 1, 10 and 11, but I'm unsure about port 3 and
I don't know anything about ports 4 and 14. Any chance of getting a hint?

Linus