Re: A83: external drives

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: external drives

At 10:11 1998-06-14 -0700, you wrote:

>I believe that there are 3 wires connected to the link port, correct me
>if i'm wrong.  So the problem with reading and writing data is solved.
>The third wire is 'on', turning a switch on, allowing data to be sent to
>the 3.5.  If 'off' the switch allows data to be read off the floppy.  I
>hope that the schematics for my parralell port floppy come in soon so I
>can find witch pins are input and which are output.
>
>-Phelan 'Amen' Wolf
>
>PS:  Don't correct my spelling, I messed up which a whole lot, and I do
>realize that

sorry, but there is only two lines that you can control.. the third is
ground reference.

but there should not be a problem anyway...
but movax doesn't allow me to do hardware..  he wants me do make games ;)
(he just dragged me in to this ti-bissniss some week ago or so.. :)

anyway.. something really simple should be to connect a serial flash-rom a
MB o r so in size... there is those with 3 wire interfaces (clock data
ground) I have one or two laying around here in my room..  maybe I'll put
something together one day :)

//Olle