A83: Re: Lists and Matrices.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Lists and Matrices.

You da man!  Thanks a lot, I actually never got round to trying lists...but
now I suppose I will.  Pat gave us a few hints about what I should have
done with my program...hold on, lemme go find it for you.

Here ya go, this is what he wrote about my program:

*snip*
You don't need to do the two 'inc de' instructions. When storing to
a matrix DE has to be pointing to the 1st size byte
of the matrix not to the 1st element. The value DE has after the
chkfindsym is the value you awnt it at when you call puttomat.
You might also want to save DE when you call setxxop1 and then
restore it.
*snip*

So, I'll try doing that later today, and I'll update my tutorials with the
pic files, and the lists, and the system variables...hmm, that will make 9
new tutorials, on top of the current 15!  Cool...

I'll also add that stuff that Pat wrote about the LCD Driver...coz I bet
most people don't know that stuff (that's if Pat doesn't mind...or is it
copyright or something like the rest of the documentation?)

Ian, man, I don't know how the hell you do this...makes me feel stupid :).

Thanks again, later.

James.