Re: A83: Matrices., and a message to Pat.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Matrices., and a message to Pat.

> I did write the documentation.
Sorry...

> You don't need to do the two 'inc de' instructions. When storing to
> a matrix DE has to be pointing to the 1st size byte
> of the matrix not to the 1st element. The value DE has after the
> chkfindsym is the value you awnt it at when you call puttomat.
> You might also want to save DE when you call setxxop1 and then
> restore it.
Thanks...I'll try that.

Dammit, I feel kinda guilty now, I lay into your work...I hate it when
people lay into my hard work.  I'm sorry...I stand by my opinions, but I'm
sorry I voiced them so hard.  You're nice enough to still respond to my
mail :)...

James.