A83: Re: Matrices., and a message to Pat.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Matrices., and a message to Pat.

James
1. The ldir thingie at the start. Why are you coping three bytes. Sorry I
havn't got the TI docs (although crappy, it's the best We've got right now).
You know the first couple of bytes kind of tell the call chkfindsym what
it's looking for. IE lists it's 04 AA 00 for Str1 (I think.) get it.

2. Incrementing the memory adress of OP1 is what your doing, Yes? So your on
the fith byte of OP1 by the end. So you have got in OP1

      12 45 00 00 00

 The first two set of numbes is the matrixname, yes? (correct me if i'm
wrong) and the rest of the bytes are all 00 because of the call to zero OP1.
And you've incremented the memory address to the fith byte of OP1. Yes no? I
could be mistaken. That was just a comment I was making to myself too.
Oh now I see where your getting at. Does ldir at the end increase de by bc
at the end? (sorry that sounds funny) eg start with de=01h. After ldir with
bc=3, dose de=01h or de=04h (or is that 3h). I thought that de=4h, but I'm
probably wrong.

3. Why use the rom call setxxop1. Why not
    ld (de), a

I don't know. This is new to me, really. I might be more help if I did't
have so much to do at school. Oh well.
From
Conway