A83: Information archive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Information archive

Here is an idea for everybody:

Collectively, everyone on the list knows a great deal about Ti83 asm. How
about a website that documents all the infomation and rom calls with
explainations? This way, everyone can access the information easily and some
actual work can be done. This would also be highly beneficial to any beginning
programmers out there, wading through all the different journals and tutorials
was very tedious (not that they weren't great, I would have had a difficult
time learning without them; also it was before James Matthews had released
his). I suggest a compilation of all available information in one place.

If anyone else thinks this idea has possibilties, let's open up a discussion
about it.

Marc Harper