A83: Slopes

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Slopes

hey, i forgot to anounce it a couple days ago when i released it to
ticalc, but check out my new (first) game, Slopes. it is a down-hill
skiing game with external levels and a level editor. and get this!
ive included the source! i think the best feature is the level editor
in which you can create a new level right on the calculator, and it
there isnt enough room it tells you instead of crashing. chech it out,
give me feedback, anything! i wasnt planning on it (since it really isnt
the worlds greatest game) but i could make another version if i get
some good suggestions.