A83: Tutorial testers...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Tutorial testers...

OK, tutorials are re-designed, and I need some testers.  I'll take about
3-5 people...with Window 95 (obviously :) to test the help and gimme
feedback.  Are there any volunteers?...please :)  Bryan, would you mind
being one of them.  Harper, you another :)...

I got GREAT feedback on the odd number question (which was a partial
joke...) and none on the additional tutorials you'd like to see.

Just to give you a small idea about the improvements here's the help file
compilation results

Old file...
42	Topics
28	Jumps
85	Keywords
0	Bitmaps

New file...
63	Topics
67	Jumps
193	Keywords
0	Bitmaps

A lot more jumping...same amount of stuff though.  I've started a TASM
error listing, I've only got three errors documentated so far, but I'll aim
to get about 10 or so when I release the tutorials next week.  I would also
like to write at least ONE additional tutorial...ideas?!?!?!?!

Thanks

James.

James Matthews.
E-mail (family):    matthews@tkb.att.ne.jp