Re: A83: label from input

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: label from input

Hey,
You can't jump to a label by putting the name of it in hl or anywhere
because when the code is compiled all the labels disappear and all the
jp Right, or such, turn into the position in ram and there are no labels
in it.

                     .-"""-.
                     / .===. \
                     \/ 6 6 \/
                     ( \___/ )
   _______________ooo__\_____/____________________
  /                                               \
 |  Revenant revenant_1@hotmail.com ICQ#3608935   |
 |         VISIT THE JAVASCRIPT REFERENCE         |
 |      http://www.geocities.com/~homosapian/     |
                      |  |  |
                      |_ | _|
                      |  |  |