Re: A83: Gaming techniques...(High Scores...)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On 18-Jul-98, James Matthews wrote:

>> James007

>Hey...:)

Bond?

>Yeah, anything...either in list form, or only one person's score.  I'm just
>interested in general techniques...storing them to a program would be cool,
>then locking the program.  Could someone perhaps go through a
>locking/unlocked program.  I've seen them, yes, I've compiled and run
>them...and I know about 05h, and 06h...but can someone explain in more
>detail.

>Thanks.

>James.

Well, what is it that you don't understand? Every variable is stored together
with its type, programs are type 5 or 6 but programs with type 6 don't show up
in the edit menu. So we find out where the chosen program has its symbol
stored, and change the type byte.

Linus