Re: A83: Some Assistance Please...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Some Assistance Please...

> >         Does anyone know why Zasmload cant be used to run Sqrxz, and
the TI-OS's ASM
> > can? Also, I attempted this, and now can someone help me get out of my
lock-
> > up? After reinserting the double A's, the mem didnt reset and the same
screen
> > is still there... Am I going to have to remove the lithium one?
>
> Take it out for a little longer. That often works.
>
> And some wives tales are to shake it or press "On" with the batteries
out.

Yeah, you will have to take the lithium out most of the time.  That's what
it is for...making sure your programs DON'T get deleted when you take out
the main batteries.

I think the ON thing works because the calc at least TRIES to turn it on,
and anything still running around the calculator gets used up.  I've
actually turned the calc on without the batteries in before...it only
flashed the "Battery low" warning sign before turning off.

This is why I use the GREAT CalcEm :)...Alt+F11, F11 = Taking all batteries
out with screwdriver, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, putting all
battieres back in again...

James.