Re: A83: a couple Ti8xemu questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: a couple Ti8xemu questions

for q#1, i have no friggin idea. consult Randy Gluvna... randman@home.com
for q#2, try the /speed setting. 7 is a nice # for a p75 (NOT
OVERCLOCKED) keep on changing until you get a succesful xmission.

-Greg

EMAIL: l0rdg0at@juno.com; lordgoat@somethingorother.com;
l0rdg0at@hotmail.com; milewskg@stuy.edu
ICQ: 9437474     AOL IM: l0rdg0at42
WEB: http://lordgoat.dyn.ml.org/    *or*  http://tiroms.home.ml.org

On Fri, 10 Jul 1998 22:06:34 -0400 David Endahl
<endahld@scnc.wmston.k12.mi.us> writes:

>I now have the ti8x emulation program installed on my PC, but there
>are two
>specific problems I am having with it:
>
>1) I can only see the upper left corner of the screen in the emulator.
> The
>computer screen has "TI-83 emulator v0.2, etc..." in the center, and
>then
>the upperleft corner of the calc screen is displayed in the lower
>right
>corner of the computer screen.  From what I can see, the emulator
>looks
>very cool.  The problem is, I can't see all of it!  Is this a
>resolution
>problem, or is there something I'm supposed to do before I launch the
>emulator?  It would REALLY be nice to be able to see the whole screen
>:)
>
>2) To enable linking with the graphlink cable, I have been typing
><ti8xemu
>83 /link G1> and then launching the emulator.  I THINK this is the
>proper
>syntax, because I don't need to use a parallel port, sound, etc...
>But
>when I go into the emulated calc's 'link" menu and try to send (or
>receive)
>something, it just freezes up and I have to go into the debugger and
>exit.
>
>If ANYONE has any advice as to how I could remedy either these
>problems, I
>would be most grateful.  Hopefully I won't have any problems after
>this.
>Thanks a lot!
>

>-David Endahl
>endahld@scnc.wmston.k12.mi.us
>
>"Without the band, it's just a GAME!"
>"The first half is pre-game for  the halftime show"
>"The second half is a time to prepare for the post-game show"
>"Come for the band, stay for the football"

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]