Re: A83: PacMan and Orzunoid

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: PacMan and Orzunoid

FallDown 1.2 is done, its faster w/High Score Name Routine.
Frawg Guts.. maybe will add high score, that's about it.. unless the author
updates it ..  Jacob Boyce is porting Galaxian, he is done, but hasn't
released it yet...
								-Ahmed

At 11:38 AM 7/13/98 -0400, you wrote:

>	Finally! A Pac-man asm game on the ti-83!  I think its great, and
>so is Orzunoid.  Pac-man's CPU is awesome, but there are only 4 or 5
>levels.  To solve this, you could add external levels to the game.
>Orzunoid should also have external levels to make the game smaller.
>	Well, are you still working on Frawg Guts 1.1?  I read on your
>page that a new version of Falldown is being released soon.  What's new
>about it?
>
>			-D. Nguyen
>
>P.S. I read something about Jacob Boyce porting Galaxian to the ti-83 in
>your readme for Pacman.  Is it finished?  Where can i find it?
>
>On Sun, 12 Jul 1998 22:28:34 -0400 Ahmed El-Helw <ahmedre@bellsouth.net>
>writes:
>>
>>Hello,
>>	PacMan and Orzunoid have been ported to the 83 from the 82
>>versions.  They
>>are on my page [I ported them].  Please tell me what you think.
>>http://asm8x.home.ml.org.
>>						-Ahmed
>>Ahmed El-Helw
>>ahmedre@bellsouth.net
>>http://asm8x.home.ml.org
>>ICQ: 3350394

>Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Ahmed El-Helw
ahmedre@bellsouth.net
http://asm8x.home.ml.org
ICQ: 3350394