A83: Re: (no subject)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: (no subject)

ya know, i have basically no idea what you just said.

i do get the basic point, BUT does the opstack work backwards? or is it a
fixed length? or is it a pain and does everything change position? if the
latter is the case, i'd like to shoot the TIrom coders.

-Greg

EMAIL: l0rdg0at@juno.com; lordgoat@somethingorother.com;
l0rdg0at@hotmail.com; milewskg@stuy.edu
ICQ: 9437474     AOL IM: l0rdg0at42
WEB: http://lordgoat.dyn.ml.org/    *or*  http://tiroms.home.ml.org

On Fri, 10 Jul 1998 20:29:37 +0100 Linus Akesson <lairfight@softhome.net>
writes:

>The VAT isn't right past the free memory. There's an opstack in
>between, you
>know. I'd recommend you to use insertmem inside the usermem.
>
>Linus
>
>On 09-Jul-98, Greg Milewski wrote:
>
>>hello all. i am new to this list, and i have absolutely NO intention
>of
>>programming for the ti83 anytime soon.
>
>>some of you may recognize me from a82, a85, tih, tiemu or #ti or
>>#ti-files.
>
>>i just need some help for a pc program i'm making, addvar8x.
>
>>where in memory is the pointer to the first available byte of user
>>memory?
>>where is the pointer to the last (aka, end of VAT-1)?
>
>>many thanks.
>
>>-Greg
>
>>EMAIL: l0rdg0at@juno.com; lordgoat@somethingorother.com;
>>l0rdg0at@hotmail.com; milewskg@stuy.edu
>>ICQ: 9437474     AOL IM: l0rdg0at42
>>WEB: http://lordgoat.dyn.ml.org/    *or*  http://tiroms.home.ml.org

>>You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
>>Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com
>>Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: