Re: A83: A change...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: A change...

Now that's a good idea.  Tryto keep it under 500 bytes if you want people
to use it.  You might also let detect if a program is basic, ASM or
ASM-squished and have it run stuff.

Mastermind--benjamin99@juno.com, www.bigfoot.com/~mastermind5
IRC: Master_M
ICQ: 11341114
-Its all about the Benjamins

On Sun, 05 Jul 1998 12:54:20 -0700 Phelan Wolf
<gwatford@worldnet.att.net> writes:

>I have decided to change from the System Commander to File Manager.
>You
>will be able to Erase, Rename, Protect and Unprotect.  I will need
>help
>with renaming and the displaying of program names.
>
>it will look something like this:
>
>+----------------------------------+
>| File Manager v1.0                |
>|-----------------------------------|
>| ( ) Prog1                             |
>| (*) Prog2                            |
>| ( ) Prog3                             |
>| (*) Prog4                            |
>| ( ) Prog5                             |
>| [2nd] Change Attributes      |

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]