A83: Re: A83 assembly

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: A83 assembly

----------
> From: Phelan Wolf <gwatford@worldnet.att.net>
> To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
> Subject: A83: A83 assembly
> Date: Sunday, January 18, 1998 10:45 PM
>

> I was wondering where I could get some crap on how to use assembly.  I
can program in basic, but that really is limited.
> Where could I find this.
>
> -Phelan Amen Wolf

Try the archives section of the TI-Philes...they have some good info for
beginners.  Although they don't have a very complete refrence on TI-83 asm,
once you understand the general program structure and commands, you can get
info from TI's site and from the ZShell school (liked from the TI-Philes).
Although the TI-85 ROM calls are different, the commands are the same.

The URL for the TI-Philes is:
http://b60414.student.cwru.edu/ti-philes/index.html

-David Via