A83: 4 port CalcNet Hub

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: 4 port CalcNet Hub

I'm looking to see how many people would like a TI-Net hub firmware chip.
Chat/Database/file transfer programs are already being devolped.  The cost
is $10.  It includes shipping and packaging in a foam padded envlope.

*This is just to see* how many in general I should order at first.  You
aren't agreeing to buy, but I want you to be serious about it.  If you
think beyond a resonable doubt that you would like one, please e-mail me
priviately.  First mail, first offer.

The schematics will be released the day I ship them, which will be in a
week or two.

Grant