A83: I have made a prog...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: I have made a prog...

I made a rather simplistic BASIC password utillity.  It uses your SSN as
the password making it quite hard for those who can't memorize it to
enter your programs.  I can type the password in quite fast, actually
faster than someone else could memorize it.  If anyone would like it,
reply to me.

-Chris

PS  As a suggestion to those who make password progs for their calc:
Embed every program on your calculator inside the pword program.  This
makes it near impossible, if you protect the pword program, to use the
files without the password.  I also have tried breaking up each of my
programs and scrambling throughout data-files named A001 and A002 and so
on.  I also put where each program is found.  This also proved effective
but somewhat time consuming to repair programs with errors.  If you have
any questions on how this was accomplished please contact me.

PPS  Could anyone make a program, a computer emmulator, that will run
the TI programs on my PC to test them.  This would be helpful for I am
still trying to learn ASM and my calculator crashes much much
frequently, in fact it crashed on me four times today.