Re: A83: Color

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Color

Anyways, no its a distincly different color of blue (that I'm sure is
produced the same way, with different settings, but it looks different then
the regular lcd, and the line's not pixelized...) that can be reproduced by
sending out sending out 1D-1F to the lcd driver.  (which does some
distinctly strange stuff to the lcd, so I wouldn't recommend it...).  I
think the most you can probably do with the idea is display a blue line or
two, but I still think its kinda neat...

-Dan