Re: A83: Color

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Color

Ha, I originally asked the color question, I'm glad that I at least have some
support now :)   So anyway, in talking about those crashes, my calculator
recently crashed where I had a solid, undoubtedly blue line about 3/4 of the
way down the screen.  The only thing that worked on the calculator was turning
it on and off.  When you turned it on, the blue line would immediately
apperar.  When you turned it off,  it would slowly fade away over about 2
seconds.  The weird part is that it disappeared from the center out.  It would
disappear to something that looked like the outlines of the pixels, so the
horizontal line turned into a bunch of unfilled, outlined, blue squares.  I
didn't think the screen is capable of doing anything less than a pixel.  But
anyway, I impressed a bunch of people at school with this.  So obviously the
color isn't a miracle because of all the occurrences with crashes.  It seems
like there'd surely be some way to control this.
-Jared
http://members.aol.com/jared173/calc/tivault.htm

Oh yeah, and don't yell at me if the outlines of the pixels are completely
impossible, I had a lot of people verify it, though.

<< >