Re: A83: Need assistance w/simple problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Need assistance w/simple problem

Try this...
	call _clrLCDFull
	call _RclX
	call _convop1
	ld a, e
	ld (currow),a
	call _RclY
	call _convop1
	ld a, e
	ld (curcol),a
-->	ld hl,h
	call _puts

Well, basically "_convop1" puts the value in OP1 into DE, and then E will have
that 8-bit value you want, so we load it to A, and load A to Currow or
Curcol... Well, where that arrow is, I dont know what you mean by that, I
suppose you'll do this...
h:
	.db "X",0
But I could be wrong, I hope I could be of help everywhere else though... =P
															--Jason K.