Re: A83: Why no color?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Why no color?

That was kinda funny! hehe... =P  "Uneducated" was right!  No just kidding,
but I doubt very much that it is possible to do color on these calcs,
programming-wise.  To put it simply, theres only two states the LCDs pixel can
be in:  On or Off, Black or White. =P  People acheive Greyscale by flashing
them between Black and White Very quickly, but thats about it... =P
														--Jason K.