A83: _getKey help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: _getKey help!

Ok, I'm developing an SOS program that uses _getKey for input.  My
program works well: I can hold a key down and multipresses are
interpreted, there is a delay before a held key is repeated, I can
change the contrast, low power mode is used, and the calculator will APD
after five minutes.

But if 2nd+ON is pressed, then the calculator will turn off; when turned
back on, I'm back on the home screen.  When I go back into SOS, then my
program doesn't appear on the list!  Ok, this is no good.  What's going
on?  How do I fix this?

Thanks.

PS: I'm thinking either come up with a new key input routine or somehow
trick _getKey into thinking that ON is never pressed.