A83:Rom Calls

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83:Rom Calls

Hey, everyone.

Before i dissapear to my somewhat less free
internet access at home:

Is there somewhere (anywhere) that lists *all*
of the known ROM calls with a neat little 'input'
'output' description for them?

The TI-Site (offfical one) documents some of them,
but, as we know, they missed out quite a lot!

There issent any *specific* thing i am looking for,
it would just be very handy for reference reasons.

Loads of you (or a least a few;) seem to have spent
a good amount of time on tutorial things...so i am
hoping this request has already been done.

bemused,

Bill J Ellis

PS. (any of you from Scotland? or the UK? (just intersted))

Bill James Ellis
Heriot-Watt University

B.J.Ellis@hw.ac.uk
http://www.cee.hw.ac.uk/~ceebje/