Re: A83: RST and (ASM_INC_CALL) Stuff...?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: RST and (ASM_INC_CALL) Stuff...?

Go to ticalc.org and check out the list archive.  It might take a little
digging, but it's there somewhere freom July-Spetember I think.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<+>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
       See ya,
       Mastermind

       http://www.bigfoot.com/~mastermind5

>Hey All, can someone give me a list of all those RST commands
>again...?  I
>remember that they are like quick calls that perform specific
>commands, and
>they increment by 8 or something, for some reason. I dont really need
>them,
>but I would like to have them for reference incase I could substitute
>some
>code in any of my programs, with a simple RST command that may do the
>same
>task...
>
>Also, for reference, could you list all the different things that can
>be done
>by loading (ASM_IND_CALL) with different values then calling
>PGMIO_EXEC...? Im
>aware that loading '1' is for String Input and loading '2' is
>Numerical Input
>(thanks to Linus and James' Tutorials) but what would loading other
>numbers
>do? Does anybody have this information, and everything associated with
>it, so
>that we might take advantage of these built in routines that the OS
>performs...?
>
>Again, since I dont know what they do yet, I have no use for these
>commands
>right now, but Im just wondering whats out there that could be used...
>Please
>someone provide me with information on those two subjects so that I
>could use
>it for future reference... =)
>															--Jason
>K.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]