A83: Re:

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re:

> >--> Why insert start?  What's so special about that label >-->

This will be the label at the beginning the program (or thereabouts).  The label is equated to a memory address...so this takes
the memory address of the program and subjects 9327h (where executing programs in memory start running)

> >--> What does ERRNOTENOUGHMEM do here? It's called unconditionally!

I supposed _ERRNOTENOUGHMEM checks for this.  There's an _ERRMEM too, I think, so that's probably called with a conditional.

> >--> I could use a big explanation of _INSERTMEM >-->

Hehe, me too :)

> >--> USERMEM_OFFSET? >-->

No idea, sorry.

> >--> Here's that "insert_start" again. >-->

Ah, ok, this is the memory address it will use.  This following portion is the loader.

HTH,

James.